Data Science for Agencies
With the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), consultants and the wider professional services industry need to keep on top of the latest developments to stay relevant to the changing demands of their clients.
Client awareness of AI and ML has increased significantly, meaning that to add value, you now need an understanding of the clear advantages of applied data science, the tools available, their relative application and, of course, the resulting impact: standalone AI may not necessarily be appropriate.
Relationships take time to build and settle into a productive rhythm. In our experience the process generally has 6 stages:
1. Exposition - Vuzo is invited by the agency to demonstrate case studies where we’ve applied data science in different contexts across hospitality, retail, ecommerce, FS & FMCG
2. Prospecting - we work closely with Account Directors/Client Success Managers to identify a shortlist of accounts with suitable profiles and a clear opportunity to add value through data science in the short term
3. Pre-engagement qualification to identify prospect’s relevant challenges, data quality, and confirm the potential for good ROI from a pilot
4. Vuzo works with the agency's customer success team and client partners to create pilot project proposal aligned to sponsor stakeholder’s needs in areas the agency serves
5. Vuzo manages delivery of the pilot project while agency stakeholders review progress and get more first hand experience of data project delivery
6. Upon successful delivery of the data project, in our experience the end client very quickly creates a wish-list of many other data questions for prioritisation and delivery by our teams in partnership
Whether you are already very familiar with AI/ML, or simply want to bring the benefits of these latest data science developments to your clients, we are happy to help. We are a black-belt partner to several large London-based independent media & digital agencies and will be delighted to supply references.
We have put together an essential selection of tools and services specifically to support agencies. The aim is to not only deliver significant benefit to your clients, but also provide you with a useful awareness of some of the latest developments.
Having Vuzo in your back pocket will enable you to deliver true value-add contribution to your clients in this ever more necessary field.